Are you a car freak or a luxury four wheel vehicle freak like me? If yes, then you are the right place. As a car fanatic I had hundreds of questions in my mind.
Automobiles have been a necessity and the most talked about product especially for the boys all around the globe. Going forward, the car maniacs talk about the brands and manufacturing companies and fail to understand many times the cause of low reputation and performance of a particular brand or model. Apart from this, there are several do’s and don’ts attached for safe driving and what not.
If you even crazier like me, these are some facts that you must have wanted to check at least once in your lifetime:
- Number of cars sold worldwide from 1990 to 2014 (in million) : 72.23 (click to tweet)
- There are approximately 300 million cars on the road in America (click to tweet)
- Automobiles are the most recycled consumer product in the world (click to tweet)
- The average car has 30,000 parts (click to tweet)
- The average American spends about 38 hours a year stuck in traffic (click to tweet)
- Stolen cars have approximately a 60-65 percent recovery rate (click to tweet)
- People Are Three Times as Likely to Buy Used Than New (click to tweet)
- The average person spends 2 weeks of their entire life waiting at red lights (click to tweet)
- If drive non-stop at 60KM per hour,it will take 157 days to drive to moon (click to tweet)
Click on the image below to see a larger view:
Click here to see all infographics by us
I often wondered where I could get to read a lot about cars along with answers to these questions. And even if I had a source, how will I read all the facts about cars as I am not a good reader. This is when posting an “Infographic on ‘Cars’” struck my mind and wanted this one to be here on Techiesense. The best and easy way to know almost everything about cars is here with this infographic containing interesting facts, do’s and don’ts as well myths about cars. I am sure you would love to read these facts as these are the ones I myself was eager to know. Let me know your views and suggestions after going through it.
If you enjoyed this post, please share it on Twitter and Facebook, stumble it on Stumbleupon or pin it to Pinterest! Thank you ~